Danny
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Check In and Chat

Post by Danny on Sat Sep 01 2018, 11:54

by Margiedoll-2 Today at 3:48 pm

Had a hard time getting in. Sitting on ice pack, no more shots, nothing worked. Its the spinal stenosis ,surgery was mentioned. At the moment its pain pills and limping and wishing for better days.
Hope you are all well and have a great new month of September.
Danny
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PamD on Sat Sep 01 2018, 12:14

I can hardly believe we’re already in September! The holidays are just around the corner...oops! Did I say that? Haha!
I’m looking forward to going to a barbecue today at my nephew’s place. I said it on the other thread but I’ll say it here too, hope everyone celebrating Labor Day this weekend has a safe and happy one.
Margie, hope you are able to find relief through whichever means the drs end up doing for you! Sad

PamD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne1947 on Sat Sep 01 2018, 12:55

Hi Danny.

I sure hope you get some relief, Margie.

Enjoy your BBQ, Pam.

It's going to another hot/humid weekend here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Joanne1947
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://robbies-retreat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Bon on Sat Sep 01 2018, 13:50

Watched the Senator's funeral today and cried as Meghan spoke. 
Did some research on the cathedral, I was correct Episcopal. Also did some research on his children. They adopted a girl from Bangladesh. He will be missed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bon Bon
Admin
Admin

View user profile https://www.flickr.com/photos/bonnieb/

Back to top Go down

Post by hapyfaceEve70 on Sat Sep 01 2018, 14:12

Happy September everyone.
Hi Danny, Margie, Pam, Joanne and Bonnie.
Margie feel better soon.
Pam have a great time at the BBQ.
Joanne hot and humid here too. I think it will start to be cooler 2nd week of Sept.
Oh the holidays will be upon us.
Bonnie, we have been watching the Memorials and Funeral of John McCain. So sad.
He was such a wonderful man. His Mother was at the Funeral, she is 106. Wow.
Take Care.
Going to make lunch for Dhubby.
Hugs Eve
hapyfaceEve70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sorry I've been MIA

Post by Windyredhead on Sun Sep 02 2018, 00:24

Sometimes I just hate computers. Mine has been giving me problems for quite a while and I finally had enough and have spent the last week trying to get it sorted out. I have tried all kinds of stuff and so has my hubby and finally I broke down and did a reformat. I'm probably going to have to get a new one soon. I'm still using Windows 7 and couldn't get Windows 10 downloaded for some reason. That should have been a sign as it has been going downhill since...lol.
I still have several programs to reload but at least I can reasonably get around on line again. I suspect I had some kind of Trojan that was slowing me down and down and down. I plan to spend tomorrow catching up. I tried last night to get online but was having difficulty. I'm thinking of switching to Firefox because Explorer keeps crashing on me.
Windyredhead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Margiedoll-2 on Sun Sep 02 2018, 23:52

Greetings to you all. We will start September with rain, which is long overdue and welcomed. May this new month bring many happy hours ,miracles where none were expected ,and blessings from a friendly Universe.
 I did watch the funeral service of the late Senator . I admire his integrity and strengths. May he rest in peace.

Margiedoll-2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny on Mon Sep 03 2018, 08:26

Danny
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne1947 on Mon Sep 03 2018, 11:48

Hi all

Barb was here Sat morning so I taped the funeral, Bonnie, and watched it later. It was very moving.

Another hot and humid day today, Eve, and not sure how long this will last. They are calling for a warmer than normal Fall.

Sorry about your computer, Windy.

Hi Margie and Danny.

Joanne1947
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JACKIJ02 on Mon Sep 03 2018, 16:30

Morning - the days are whizzing by on me lately Here is is 4th September already!!!!

Margie to be in pain all the time is terrible. I too hope that the doctors can do something to eradicate the pain.
Same for you Bonnie.  Love your blue tag.  It is so pretty.

Hi Windy.  Did I hear some time ago that Microsoft are not doing downloads for W 7 anymore?  If your computer is older it is hard to get W 10 to go in.  Might be time to save your $ and look at getting a new one  Sad

G'Day Pam good that you found your way back into the group. Are the fires out now in northern Calif.?

G'Day Eve nice to see you having a chat in this thread. It is a great way to get to know members.

Hi Danny.  Thanks for all you do in the group.  Appreciated.

Is it a long weekend for you Joanne or only in the US?  I also love your new blue tag.

We have had lovely heavy showers of rain yesterday and more for today.  What's more it has been raining in drought affected areas west of me. The farmers in Aus are doing it so tough right now.

I am out for lunch today with friends.  While at home otherwise I am flat out getting things sorted and the spare room de cluttered for my 93 year old Mum to come and visit for a week from this Friday.

Hoping to take her out for short walks down along the harbour, she likes to shop so we will take her to the mall for a few hours - maybe take the wheelchair so she doesn't struggle on the walker.  Also hope to take her to the movies another day to a lunchtime screening.

I have my son, daughter in law and the 2 grandkids coming Saturday morning to see Great Granny and have morning tea.  Will the scones and the carrot cake from a packet turn out???? I am a dreadful cook when it comes to baking cakes.  Will be offering fresh fruit as well Have to have something edible on the table.......

This colder weather has been stirring up my arthritis.  Hands and lower back letting me know.  It is Spring in Aussie now so the warmer weather will get here again......... One day. I hope soon.

Wishing you all a great day.

JACKIJ02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny on Mon Sep 03 2018, 20:11

@JACKIJ02  fanks fa ya kind words
Danny
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Bon on Mon Sep 03 2018, 20:23

Trying to recover from Saturday walk to celebration for Vola turning 95. Love her to pieces. (should of had daughter drop me) 

Jacki the picture in that sig is the one i did years ago at Painting with a Twist.

Bon Bon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne1947 on Tue Sep 04 2018, 12:17

Hello everyone, it's another scorcher here, but supposed to cool off a bit in a couple days. Had a doozie of a thunderstorm yesterday afternoon, the rain and wind were unreal.

Yes, Jacki yesterday was a holiday here as well, it was Labor Day. It's always on the 1st Monday in Sept, and in 1970 it was the 7th and I was in labor with our daughter, lol.
Sorry your arthritis was acting up, but hopefully you enjoyed your lunch out.

Have you recovered from your walk, Bonnie?

Joanne1947
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny on Tue Sep 04 2018, 15:33

Danny
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Bon on Tue Sep 04 2018, 19:34

Bon Bon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Windyredhead on Tue Sep 04 2018, 21:01

Autumn is just around the corner but you wouldn't know it by our weather today. With Humidex temp was 42C today and more for the next 2 days and then it will be in the mid to high 20's. I'm good until it gets over 35. Then its too hot for me...lol.

We had a lazy weekend. No company, no DIY to do. I wanted to watch the airshow but it was cancelled due to the weather. I did get to see some of the Blue Angels head home this morning. Flew right over my building in formation. I was just awesome and very loud.

Next weekend we have to decide what to do with the leftover paint and all the supplies. Tomorrow I have some appointments and need to run some errands. I probably can't get it all done so I will finish it off on Thursday.

Margie... OMG, I feel your pain. I've lived with chronic pain for over 40 years. It is no fun. I just try to make the best of any good days I have.

Jacki... My computer is newer than Ron's and he was able to download 10. But there were many of us who couldn't download. There were all kinds of supposed fixes but I couldn't get any of them to work. I'm going to buy myself a new laptop for my birthday in November...lol.

Bonnie... Who is Vola? You participated in a walk. How Long was it?

Hello to everyone else.
Windyredhead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Bon on Tue Sep 04 2018, 21:38

Vola is my dear church friend.

The walk was only from the car parked way down the street , up hill. I should of had daughter drop me.

Bon Bon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne1947 on Wed Sep 05 2018, 11:29

Hi all who pop in.

I agree re this heat, Windy, enough is enough. Supposed to cool off tomorrow for a while, but they say we may get more.

Joanne1947
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Bon on Wed Sep 05 2018, 15:17

Guess it is just you and I so far today Joanne.

Washer tech here, nothing wrong with washer. 2 loads done now. Spectrum tech here, of course you couldn't hear any static on phone by then but he had to check outside. Muddled around out there.

Got Wil busy, doc said he should not veg in front of TV, but we both end up doing that. 

Bon Bon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hapyfaceEve70 on Wed Sep 05 2018, 17:33

Dropping in to wish everyone a lovely rest of the week.
Jacqui so nice to have family visits. I love them.
Danny hi, hope your day is going well for you.
Margie feel better soon from your pain. Arthritis is awful. I have Osteoarthritis in my left knee and right hip some days it's really bad. I have had this for 6 months now.
Joanne and Windy, I am having the same weather pattern. At least it's not snow. But somewhere in Labrador Canada they are having snow this week. Yuck.
Bonnie, hope the washer is ok. Sometimes the tech. person doesn't notice what we do. Glad you got some wash done.
Oh those munchies get us every time.
Dinner time for us. I am off to get started for Dhubby.
Take Care
Hugs Eve
hapyfaceEve70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny on Thu Sep 06 2018, 09:07

Danny
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne1947 on Thu Sep 06 2018, 13:06

I hope the washer guy didn't charge you too much to tell you there was nothing wrong, Bonnie. 
Murphy's law re your phone, lol.
Easy for the doc to say,isn't it!!!

Hi Eve, it's a little less humid here today, and going to be down right chilly tomorrow, compared with what it has been for a few days apparently.

Hi there Danny, and anyone else who stops by.

Joanne1947
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Bon on Thu Sep 06 2018, 16:29

Pool today, it felt so good I didn't want to get out but 50 minutes walking and a couple laps has left me on the heating pad. Well who am I kidding, I end up there any way. 

Wil did not eat his cereal when I was gone so I threw together a bit of lunch. No idea what to do for supper...probably one of the skillet stir fry's we like. Can't watch salt with those though.

Bon Bon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JACKIJ02 on Fri Sep 07 2018, 03:11

Here on Friday afternoon.  What a busy week it has been.Been Spring cleaning.  The garage has had a good clear out as are the clothes I never wear.
We took a few bags of clothes to the Charity Bin and we drove and drove and drove out past whoop whoop to the local garbage tip. I had obsolete phone tv and computer stuff that you HAVE to take to special recycle centers so I got rid of all of that.  I got rid of heaps of unwanted junk over the week.

Tuesday we went out for lunch with friends so that was a whole day gone by the time we went and got back home.

It took me a couple of days to get the spare room ready for my Mum's visit.  

We drove down the coast and picked Mum up today and then we called into club and had lunch before driving the 2 hours back home.

Got my son and the family coming for morning tea at 10 am tomorrow so I will be up early making a carrot cake and some scones if I don't mess them up.  I am a lousy cake cooker.

Then for the rest of the week we can just do whatever we like each day.

We take Mum back home next Friday and stay at her place 2 nights in Sydney and head back home.

Then it will be full on with Probus stuff all that week. With a general meeting - my first to get on the mike in front of mass people and read out the minutes of the previous meeting............ OMG!..... Idea Rolling Eyes Mad

Good Onya Windy.  I love a new laptop !!! Enjoy.  Yes I had heard that some were and some were unable to upgrade W7 to W10   I had W8 on this computer and I hated it.  I was so glad when it automatically updated. I turned it on one morning and it had W10 on it. - Touch wood.  Not had any probs with it. We soon get used to new programs and forums.......

Danny I LOVE that tag.  It could be snagged ...........by me...... I also love your "caravan people" tag Windy.

Time to get off the computer - It is after 5 pm and off to watch news before thinking about making a light meal for dinner.

Hugs going out to Margie, Joanne, Eve, Bonnie, Pam, Danny and anyone else calling in today.
Take care everyone.

JACKIJ02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne1947 on Fri Sep 07 2018, 11:38

Hi to all who pop in.

Glad you enjoyed the pool, Bonnie, but sorry you paid the price, so you speak.

Nothing like a good clean out, Windy, and enjoy your family time this week.

Much cooler here which is awesome.

Joanne1947
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margiedoll-2 on Fri Sep 07 2018, 13:50

Greetings to you all. Reading all your posts .Eve, I don't have arthritis, I have spinal stenosis/. Bonnie can commiserate with me. Doctor realized the cortisol injections are not working for me. Some people get long time relief from them, mine only lasts for one day. Now I am on heavy pain pill prescription. I always used to boast about having a pain free life, well, not  anymore. I did get rid of arthritic pain when I went gluten free.Wheat is one of the worst culprits.
Joanne ,I could sense autumn air in the wind .There is a different feel to it. I also see the birds doing different formations, guess some might be on their way going further south , so are the butterflies.
Starting some dental work next week. A thorough cleaning and three cavities to fill.
Jacki, I must admire your mum for her stamina. I hope you will follow in her foot steps..
Windy, I am searching the net for all those exercises, that promise relief from nerve pain shooting down the leg.
Waving to everyone else coming in, not to forget our helpful  Mr. Wonderful named Danny.
Windy and Pam, I came across a photo of our late Mother Superior.She will stay in my memory.
A happy weekend to everyone.

Last edited by Margiedoll-2 on Fri Sep 07 2018, 15:34; edited 1 time in total

Margiedoll-2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Margiedoll-2 on Fri Sep 07 2018, 13:54

Help.
How do I fix mistakes??

Margiedoll-2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne1947 on Fri Sep 07 2018, 15:24

Hi Margie.

Click Edit top right of your post.

Joanne1947
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Bon on Fri Sep 07 2018, 17:25

One really busy day. I soaked to many pinto beans last night, had to dig out my big pot. lol Got them going after 6 a.m. and they were done by 9. Out the door to pick up a prescription. My memory has now taken a vacation I punched the wrong number for my ticket. Twice in fact.

Then got home got Wil eating and I fed birds. Poor Pookie's left leg still hurts him so he holds it up. Out to the car I went to put the back seats down and spread an old shower curtain so mulch could go in. I set off the security alarm! The fob is on my key chain and I'm betting my boob hit both buttons which sets off the panic.  sigh...

After lunch a quick run up to get milk and tea and cheese and bleach....well you know the story. 

Bon Bon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margiedoll-2 on Fri Sep 07 2018, 19:02

Bonnie, slow down before you put the bleach in the tea.

Margiedoll-2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Bon on Fri Sep 07 2018, 19:36

I'm exhausted Margie, bleach is in the garage for the bird baths.  lol!

Bon Bon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Windyredhead on Fri Sep 07 2018, 21:17

Bonnie... Boy you had a busy day today.

Unlike Bonnie, today I did a whole bunch of nothing. I did tidy up, and I did a couple of tags but that's about it. Oh well, such is life. Sometimes you just gotta do nothing...lol
Windyredhead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne1947 on Sat Sep 08 2018, 11:45

Hi all

Gotta keep an eye on those boobs at all times, Bonnie, lol.

I see you edited your post, Margie, good for you.

Sometimes a quiet day is just what the doctor ordered, Windy.

Boy what a change in our weather, from the sublime to the ridiculous, lol, we are freezing today. From 43c with the humidex 2 days ago to 17c, brrrrrrrrrr.

Joanne1947
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Bon on Sat Sep 08 2018, 15:22

82 degrees 2 p.m. humidity 71% and all I know is while out front with Ernest and his grandson to oversee jobs sweat was rolling off me. All the walking has left me exhausted. I paid Elijah and off they went. 10 minutes later I realized we forgot the mulch!  The reason yesterday we went and got it. sigh...hope the storm doesn't come in and wash the dirt away as I'll lose bluebonnet seeds buried in it.

Bon Bon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margiedoll-2 on Sat Sep 08 2018, 18:31

Greetings  to all.. It rained real hard this  morning. I canceled a meeting  with friends 
 at Starbucks ,dont like driving in rain.. Now I am looking at my vacuum cleaner whishing it  could change into one of those self cleaning  thingy and start  without me.I watched two movies in a row earlier.so now its time to get moving...Joanne mentions  freezing, it sounds so strange since I have my A/C going full blast. Google just told me its 24 degrees C right now. but because of the dampness , humidity is high.
Noticing all the outside work Bonnie is doing reminds me of the time I still had my house .After everyone else was gone for one reason or another, it was too hard to keep up and I travelled a bit ,but that is water under the bridge now.I never was able to get the bluebonnets growing in my yard.
I am waiting for a delivery that will get me a walker with a seat and folds up to stash into the car.There is a small park close to me where I can enjoy nature once the temperatures are right for it .
I do wish everyone a happy and healthy weekend ***Margie.

Margiedoll-2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Margiedoll-2 on Sun Sep 09 2018, 13:28

Margiedoll-2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne1947 on Mon Sep 10 2018, 11:59

Hi all who pop in.

Another cold rainy day, but supposed to be nice the rest of the week, with temps low to mid 20s, which is perfect if there is no northern wind.

Hopefully your bluebonnet seeds didn't get washed away, Bonnie.

Did you get your walker, Margie?

Joanne1947
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hapyfaceEve70 on Mon Sep 10 2018, 14:30

Happy new week everyone. Hugs Eve

hapyfaceEve70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JACKIJ02 on Mon Sep 10 2018, 16:50

Morning on Tuesday. A nice sunny spring day on the way.

Keeping busy with my Mum here visiting. Yesterday we went down to the harbour to the fish market to get some fresh fish to cook for dinner.
We had a wander along the pathway along the harbour where they more lots of fishing boats and yachts. We stopped for a rest and started talking to a a lady in her 50's just enjoying the sun on a seat.
I think we talked to her for about and hour.......... Then we went to a cafe called the Boathouse and had some lunch. Had a nice time out.
Home and time to mow the small front lawn today and do some weeding and watering.
Tomorrow we are taking Mum to lunch and to see Crazy Rich Asians at the movies. Thursday got her n for a medical appointment here then we take her home to Sydney on Friday.
I HAVE to be back home on Sunday as I have meetings most of next week for this Club that I have joined.

I will see if I can do some PSP with the current tube and mask here but time permits as you can see @ the moment.

Hoping you are all well and happy. I will come back and check in when I can.
Take Care everyone.

JACKIJ02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Bon on Mon Sep 10 2018, 19:37

Right now I wish I could crawl in a hot tub! Rain all day! I finally quit trying to keep track of an umbrella and walked in it.  Wil drove me to doctor appt. in the nastiest weather. He did fine. Came out to find a flat tire!  Had to explain to him he could not change it, the donut rides in a basket under the car. That I did not know.  I called AAA, we pay for membership there. Not to long after a small van drove up, the guy got out and knew exactly what to do.

Then it was drive 40 mph back way and access roads to get to Discount Tire. Praise the Lord it was under warranty and was replaced. A stop at McDonald's for an egg mc muffin and hot coffee and home.

I was unable to get a prescription and hope it is not re-stocked. You have 7 days to get it, today would be that day if they count weekends.  I have a prescription to drop off and then some time stop at a physical therapy place up the street. 

Bon Bon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Margiedoll-2 on Mon Sep 10 2018, 20:17

No walker yet. Joanne. I wonder where the order went.  This place here has gone on triple security since we have that 'drill sergeant "female manager. I have lived here a long time now, gone through several managements but she is the worst .All doors to the outside locked 24/7. We each have a key to get inside the building which is a nuisance when visitors come after office hours... Everyone had copies made for family which was also on the forbidden list ,but we all ignored. Problem is, if items are not left in the main office ,and side entrances are locked, delivery has gone astray ,returned or of just left leaning against the doors. UPS is safe but private delivery people are clueless .I hope this will get solved any day now.I could have bought that same chair-walker in the store but it was so much cheaper ordering from Amazon.Oh well, live and learn!
Bonnie, AAA has saved me many times , its worth the cost.
Waving Hello to each and all. ***Margie.

Margiedoll-2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne1947 on Tue Sep 11 2018, 12:12

Hi all

Glad to see you getting out and about with your mom, Jacki, and there is no hurry re challenges, they aren't going anywhere, lol.

You pay for AAA, Bonnie, you may as well use it, and good the tire was still under warranty, most of the time things break down the day after it expires.

Oh my, Margie, I hope your walker shows up soon. Have you contacted Amazon?

Wishing all a good day.

Joanne1947
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Bon on Tue Sep 11 2018, 14:24

I've come to the conclusion I have to much on my mind. I completely forgot Tina was to come today to do my floors and off we went to the Commissary to get Wil's pills and a few little groceries.  sigh...

Rain has yet to arrive but the dampness is still here. I hurt terribly bad from all of yesterday's walking in the rain I suppose.  Won't take anything for it as Anel forgot to give me my prescription. 

Bon Bon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JACKIJ02 on Tue Sep 11 2018, 16:40

A quick hello today. Off for lunch and the movies with Mum today. It is to be 28 deg C today......... I wil have to hunt through the wardrobe for summer clothes....... We will be in air con at the mall and the movies though.

Hope that your walker turns up Margie and that your script gets filled Bonnie. A flat tyre ...grrrrrrr.

Hoping you are well Joanne. Hello to all calling in today. Take care and enjoy your day.

JACKIJ02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne1947 on Wed Sep 12 2018, 10:27

Hi to all who pop in.

Oh oh, so what happens now re your floors, Bonnie, and hopefully your prescription gets filled.

Enjoy your outing, Jackie.

Joanne1947
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KimiD56 on Wed Sep 12 2018, 13:22

Prayers for those in the path of the hurricane!
KimiD56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bon Bon on Wed Sep 12 2018, 17:06

Joanne the floors just will stay dirty until she can come back. I'm more concerned about not changing sheets.

Bon Bon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Windyredhead on Wed Sep 12 2018, 21:34

I hope everyone has been having a good week. Today I cleaned the apartment and now I'm hurting. Oh well this too shall pass. Tomorrow I'm off for my final fitting of my teeth. Hubby says he is making steak for dinner.

My son's girlfriend is being harassed by her Ex at work and home. The police have told her to stay away and find somewhere else to live. So guess where she is staying? Well they did find a place and will be moving out of here in October. I love them dearly, but I can't wait...lol. Her kids are staying with her mother for the time being and mom will be moving in with them once they move.

Joanne... The heat is returning tomorrow, get ready to sweat. sunny

Bonnie... Well you certainly have been keeping busy. Slow down woman. Smile

Margie... I hope that walker has arrived safe and sound. Do you not have a buzzer system to let visitors in?

Jacki... Sounds like you are really enjoying your mom's visit. Don't wear her out now Wink

Hello to anyone I missed and all who come by.
Windyredhead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanne1947 on Thu Sep 13 2018, 11:45

Hi to all who pop in.

Hopefully everyone is smart enough to get out of the way, Kimi, that hurricane sure sounds scary.

Could your daughter not come over and help you change the sheets, Bonnie.

Summer is not giving up it's hold quite yet is it, Windy, and Fall is just around the corner.
I hope all goes well with you son and his girlfriend.

Joanne1947
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum